Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What is the difference between a Condo and a Townhome?

Our community is a townhome community, in summary the property owner is responsible to take care of all interior and exterior maintenance of that property. 

Summary of the difference between a Condo and a Townhome:

"The difference between a townhouse and a condo (of any size) is in the form of ownership. In a condominium, the homeowners own the inside of their home—but the exterior, the land and the common areas are owned by an association.

If you purchase a townhouse, you’ll be part of an HOA that will take care of maintenance of the common areas in the community, community trash pick-up and as well as have insurance for the common areas. In some HOAs, some landscaping is covered for the individual homes, too.

In those cases, you own the land the townhome sits on and are responsible for all interior and exterior maintenance. In other words, if the home needs a new roof or trim repaired, you’ll need to take care of it and pay for it—but if the driveway into the community needs repaving, that’s the association’s job.

Condominium association dues pay for higher levels of insurance for the community, because things like the roof, an elevator (if there is one), exterior walls, walkways and the land itself are owned by the association. Condo owners typically pay lower homeowners' insurance rates because they’re paying only for the inside of their home and their personal possessions. "

Here is the article link -


 Who do I contact about a street light being out?

The city of College Station Utilities Department maintains the street lights. Requests to repair a street light can be reported on their website here.

Who do I contact for service issues that fall in the City of College Station's jurisdiction?

If  you have a service issue that falls under The City of College Station’s jurisdiction, please click the link below to submit a request.

Who do I contact about a street drainage issue, parking concern or traffic light issue?

The City of College Station has a place to report these issues on their website here.

How do I get a key to my mailbox?

Cluster mailboxes are owned and maintained by the US Postal Service. You will need to go to the Post Office at 2130 Harvey Mitchell Pkwy S in College Station to get your keys. You will need to take a copy of your lease, if it is a rental, or your closing documents, if you are the homeowner. If you are the first owner of a newly built home there is no charge for the keys. If this home is pre-owned or you are renting and have not received keys from the landlord then the cost to re-key the lock is $25.00.

Can I have a garage sale?

The HOA has no restrictions on garage sales, we request that you do not place the signage on street signs, stop signs or light post. Any signs need to be removed by the end of the day. Please see the link regarding the City of College Station's Code of Ordinances on Garage Sales. Click here to see the City of College Station code ordinance.

Who do I contact about an animal or noise complaint?

Please see attached document. Noise & Animal Complaints

Are Basketball goals permitted?

Basketball goals are not permitted in Spring Creek Townhomes. Due to concerns regarding noise, games encroaching on neighboring driveways, interference with parking in driveways and garages, and the safety of children chasing balls into the street, it has been decided by the ACC committee and Board of Directors that they will not be allowed. Any play equipment or temporary structures must be approved by the ACC committee prior to placement or installation. Requests for ACC approval should be submitted to the management office via email at